In order to contribute to the new digital age as a trustworthy company, D.A.Consortium Holdings Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") had established and strictly comply with basic information security policies (hereinafter referred to as the "Information Policy") to govern the appropriate protection and handling of information assets.
1. We comply with laws and regulations and establish in-house rules based on Information Policy in order to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets.
2. We set up an information security management organization as well as assign the risk management officer that take appropriate measures for prevention of illegal access to information assets and protect them against the loss, leakage, falsification, and destruction.
3. We build up a highly secured information security management structure in case of unforeseen events beyond our control such as natural disasters in order to minimize the adverse effect on our business and information security.
4. We ensure that all the management executives, employees, and all staff of the Company are given security education/training and that all people engaged in our information assets perform activities with the information security literacy. Also we request outsourcing agents to keep a security level which is the same or more than that of the Company.
5. In response to the revision of laws and regulations, changes of business scope, and other changes of social trends, we will continuously examine and evaluate the Company‘s management system of information security in order to maintain and improve the system.