1. Scope of application
This policy shall be applied to personal information handled by the Company.
2. Types of acquired personal information, method of acquisition, and purpose of use
When acquiring personal information, the Company shall clearly specify the purpose of use in advance and shall acquire such information from individuals by appropriate and lawful means. The Company shall use personal information to the extent of achieving the initially intended purpose. In the event that the purpose of use changes, the Company shall obtain prior consent from individuals who provide the Company with their personal information.
3. Types of acquired personal information, method of acquisition, and purpose of use
Types of acquired personal information, method of acquisition, and purpose of use are as follows:
1. The Company shall acquire the following types of personal information:
- (1) Name, address, and contact details (telephone number, email address)
- (2) Occupation, company name, and age
- (3) Other information acquired for the purpose of utilization
2. The Company shall acquire personal information mainly in the following ways:
- (1) Provided through the Company-specified entry forms used at the introduction upon inquiry
- (2) Provided by the stock transfer agency of the Company
- (3) Provided by the applicants during recruitment activity or the staff agency who supports the Company with recruitment activity, or by the employees after being employed
3. The Company shall use personal information for the following purposes:
- (1) Personal information provided by business customers shall be used:
to enable contact between the business customer and the Company in communicating of business transactions, entering into contracts, implementing agreements, etc.
- (2) Personal information provided by private customers shall be used:
to provide responses to inquiries, requested reference materialsetc.
to make efforts to improve customer services
- (3) Personal information provided by shareholders shall be used:
to prepare and record shareholders registry based on the Companies Act and related laws.
to provide shareholders with information, materials, and other services.
- (4) Personal information provided by management executives, employees (including dispatched employees, and part-time workers) shall be used:
for personnel / labor management
to create documents based on Companies Act and other laws and regulations
- (5) Personal information provided by career applicants (including internships) shall be used:
to provide applicants with information regarding interviews
to notify applicants of the interview results and other matters
4. Provision of personal information to third parties
The Company shall not provide personal information to a third party unless otherwise specified hereinafter:
- (1) under prior consent of the individual concerned;
- (2) if required by laws and regulations;
- (3) if it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- (4) if it is specially necessary for the improvement of public health or for the sound growth of children when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person;
- (5) if it is necessary for cooperation with a national or local government organization, or a business operator entrusted by such an organization in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person are likely to impede the execution of the affairs.
- (6) When consigning personal information to a third party with necessary scope for attaining purpose of use.
5. Management of personal information
The Company shall endeavor to ensure that the personal information obtained by the Company is accurate and up-to-date. After the minimum required preservation period, personal information shall be erased or discarded. The Company shall devise appropriate measures for the safe management of information against unauthorized access, computer virus, etc. to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information.
6. Establishment of in-house rules relating to personal information
7. Management of business consignments
8. Disclosure / revision of personal information
In the event that a request for disclosure, revision of content, addition, omission, termination of usage, deletion, or termination of provision to third parties is received from an individual with regard to personal information, the Company shall respond without delay as required under in-house rules after confirming the identity of the individual in question.
9. Handling of accidents related to personal information protection
In the event of leakage of personal information or other accidents, the Company shall notify relevant individuals of the leakage or such an accident without delay and shall publicize the accident and the corrective action taken.
10. Response to complaints
If any complaint arises regarding the handling of personal information, the Company shall endeavor to take prompt and appropriate measures.
11. Continual review
12. Contact for requesting disclosure and revision of the content, and sending complaints
If you have any requests regarding the disclosure or revision of personal information, any complaints about the handling of personal information, comments or inquiries regarding the Company web-pages, please contact:
Established on October 3, 2016